View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
The Death is a skeleton with scythe in his hands, with a hood, without a face. [it is my description, Mr. Pratchett describes him much better. That is why he is great author and I am not ;-) ]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(Discworld)
He calls himself "an anthropomorphic personification". The Death talks in booming voice that is represented in book BY CAPITALS.
Only wizards, witches, small children and people who are about to die can hear the Death.

A king closely escapes yet another assassination attempt and hides in a closet.
"IT IS DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?"
One small correction, Death's daughter, son in law, and granddaughter can also hear Death, as well as the gods.

In fact, Death's granddaughter can even do "THE VOICE" .... which makes her a really special sort of character.

But then, there are so many special characters. Oook eeek??**

** Translation, "Isn't that so, and would you please pass me a banana?"
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote