View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 07:08 AM   #4
John K
Reader
John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John K ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I examine the book to figure out where I'd be most likely to look for it later, then act accordingly. This usually results in them being in no more than two collections. The exception is books in "special" collections, which may also be listed in one or more general genre collections.

I do the same with music, actually. Some of my music genres (of which I use nearly 100 in a prefixed sytem) would make little sense to anyone else, but I'm able to quickly get to what I'm in the mood to listen to.

So, yeah, basically my systems revolve around "how can I find this later without thinking about it too much".
That's an excellent idea!

I already do that in the physical world. If I have trouble finding something, I put it back in the first place I looked.
John K is offline   Reply With Quote