View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #33
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thank you so much guys: however I use Crimson editor, and generally it does not add carriage returns, and at any rate with the hex editor no carriage returns are showing in the file.
I don't know why, but the "power off" entry in the kobolauncher never did anything for me, otherwise I would use that one: if I press on it, nothing happens.

EDIT: The kobo_launcher.ini file looks like this
Code:
Chess    = pbchess-1.2.5/pbchess
Checkers = checkers/checkers
Sokoban  = sokoban/sokoban
Reversi  = reversi/reversi
Gomoku   = gomoku/gomoku
Notepad  = notepad/notepad
Calculator  = calculator/calculator
usbnet   = usbnet/start.sh
Power off = poweroff
but I have no "poweroff" file in the KoboLauncher directory, that explains it (I think). Would it be correct to put a file "poweroff" with the following code:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
/bin/busybox poweroff

Last edited by paola; 08-23-2013 at 02:31 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote