View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #41
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak View Post
I finally got in running on my KT by using this command code:
Code:
KPV=tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"/mnt/onboard/.kobo/kindlepdfviewer/kpdf.sh /mnt/onboard\")
But as said in previous posts there is a huge offset in tap detection. So, it's a bit trial and error to get te correct response.
I appreciate your efforts. Finally pdf reflow.
Are you using the attachment tailored to mini and touch? I updated the first post with a build which should not have this issue of the offset for the different screen resolution. Maybe you're using the glo build... If it is not so, I don't know what could be causing it.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote