View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I love my Kobo, but...(current grumbles)

I really do love it, I do. But there's two things that are currently driving me batty.

First is the persistent multiple shelves problem. Now I can't delete them or rename them or anything--it goes through the "do you want to delete this" game, but nothing happens. It's an irritant because it's created extra pages of shelves for me to page through when I'm adding books. Has anybody found a solution to this yet?

Secondly, I'm really not liking the new addition of "download now" for kepubs that I've already deleted; they're stuck in my shelves and there's no way to get rid of them except to download the book, remove it from the shelf, and then delete it again. Any particular reason this was added? I can understand wanting to remind me to download my books, but having the option to remove them from a list, rather than just the "download" option would be nice.

I know these don't sound like much, but I'm obsessive about my organising, and these things just irritate the bejeezus out of me because they either slow me down or muck up my shelves. And my OCD just hates that.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote