View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #22089
rah68
readaholic
rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Reality TV.......

American Idol, Survivor, The Real World, Americas next top model, Dancing with the stars, The Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, The Kardashians, The Apprentice, Fear Factor, So you think you can dance, Dirty Jobs, The Biggest loser, Americas got talent, Britains got talent, X Factor, The Voice, Trading Spaces, Undercover boss, etc etc etc

I could go on & on but I have to go load my 12 gauge so I can blast the TV into oblivion

Last edited by rah68; 02-05-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: my spellin aint that guud
rah68 is offline   Reply With Quote