View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #62
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
So, on the look-out for free books (God knows my TBR list is long enough already, why am I even doing this to myself?), I stumbled over a book (or short story?)
I thought Amazon was cutting down on fake reviews.
These are primarily 5 star reviews:
Quote:
This was a great way to get the kindle fire download and install it very difficult to get the English version of Guantanamo
------
I am Maria and this book was published very well. I thought that it had cathartic that's what made it amazing
Maria
-----
This book was the best I've read yet.
I would recommend book to someone that is a very good reader.
----
This is a really good books. The snow owl and the other day I was going to get a really good book and the rest of it but I had to take a shower
--------
The snow owl book was great! Although it was really short it was great. You will have to read it!
------
You're BOOK was good but to short.I liked the events in it.it was interesting to me and I'm sure to more who comes.
------
It is a great book
People should really read it because it is very interesting and fun cute for kids
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote