View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Help side-loading media

I need to help my (step) father set up a new iPad (retina). He is in his late 80s and I haven't used an iPad before. I have read the posts about Marvin ereader & using Dropbox and that sounds perfect for books.

I have some other media to experiment with (music, a video, an audiobook). I don't know if he has a PC/Apple that I can use to sideload. I have to ask. The files are on Dropbox.

Can I download directly from Dropbox to the iPad (via iTunes, perhaps?). Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote