Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #992
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
15? I set the Fewest Words Per Line Margin (non-PDF) from default of 150 to 215. Am I doing it wrong?
That depends on what you are trying to do. I want to reduce the margins. The default smallest margins is 50. I changed that to 15. Amazon is really confusing in calling it words per line. It doesn't change density of the text in any way, only changes the margins.

Theoretically you could change the margins to 0, but that does not work for me - that results in the words touching the bezel. Not really good looking. Remember that on the PW you also have to go to the aA menu, and select a different margin setting and back to the one you had for the changes to be active. That has to be done EVERY time you open the book. At least until ixtab can fix it (if it is fixable).
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote