View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I'm giving the Kindle Fire HD a try and see how I like it. I don't have a problem reading from LCD vs eInk. I bought the KPW for the 3G.
Make sure to get Screen Dim for reading in the dark. It's only 99 cents and but allows you really darken the screen brightness and contrast to a comfortable level. Here's the trial version here and the full version here.

If you need more help with the app, our own Pruss is the creator and he can be found in our Kindle Fire forum.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote