View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #321
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Within a few hours of receiving my Paperwhite, it is jailbroken and has hacks installed. The jailbreak for the K5 (touch) 5.1.x firmware works on the Paperwhite 5.2.0 firmware, as do some of the hacks (after repackaging for the PW). Thanks amazon!

So, how is this changing the PPW? What does it let you do? I know about hacks as I done this with previous kindles but these days not sure how it changes the features.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote