View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #34483
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Backing everything up on my hard drive. Something borked my system -- I suspect a nasty bit of spyware that was wrapped around a legitimate free video player I downloaded a couple weeks ago. Getting rid of the thing did not unscrew the borkage and probably made it worse. Therefore the tech guys at Dell say I must reinstall Windoze to fix things. Hope they're right, tonight I lose a lot of sleep doing this. (What can I say, I have a lot of files.) Good thing I'm a bit of an insomniac anyway, eh?
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote