View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I believe that is a Windows default action.
There may be a way to have a 'Default Save As folder' preference.
I don't want a default "Save As" folder that I always have to navigate from. I have ebooks sorted into author folders, and I want them to start in "the folder where this file is currently located," and I don't think there's a default setting for that.

It's possible it's using either the last save-as location or the last "open" location. I tend to open epubs by double-clicking on them rather than opening Sigil and then navigating to the folder, and that may be throwing things off.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote