View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I see an experiment in my very near future. After changing the extension to .TXT, will I read the HTML document, tags and all, or will the Kindle actually render the tags?
The .txt file will appear on your home page and will be readable like any other document. I've had decent luck with relatively simple pages, where most things rendered correctly. The more complex a page gets, the more likely it is to display badly. Most of the time I'll just copy and paste what I want to read into Notepad and email the file to my Kindle. This works dependably.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote