View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #12
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Falure of browser update

I have enjoyed for, some time, using the Wi-Fi in my rooted touch Nook running the mini Opera browser. Today I got a notification of an upgrade of Opera, which I down loaded and installed.

This seem to be a major mistake. The new browser attempts to load the web page, giving you a nearly compete view, then as it completes the app crashes leaving nothing at all. I ran this several times with the same results. It this time I rebooted my Nook, this didn't help. I even attempted the integrated Nook browser and found this one crashed, just like the updated Opera.

I will try to see if I can get the older version of Opera reloaded in my Nook
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote