View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #75
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
cromag, may I ask where you purchased your used books? I am in NJ also and haven't found a used bookstore near my home.

Our local libraries have a great inter-library loan system. I request videos all the time.
I go to the Old Book Shop in Morristown. It's on John Street, which is not in the business/downtown area -- it's near the county jail, bail bonds offices, and inexpensive bars. It's just off Ridgedale Ave., by all the car dealers.

I'm pretty sure they don't do business over the internet, but I was surprised to find they have a Facebook page.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote