Thread: Snow Day!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Snow Day!

What do you do on a snow day? I get all excited like a little kid the night before. I got up this morning, made a big breakfast, did some cleaning I had been neglecting, and now what?

I want to want to read, but I can't figure what book I want to begin. I want to just watch movies, but again, which ones? Then I guiltily think I probably have a ton of stuff to do around the house that I haven't done in a while. (Yeah, that's not gonna happen )

So, I'm guessing a good number of mobileread members have been hit by this winter weather-What are you going to do on your mandatory day off?
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote