View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I hope that you enjoy it.

Yes, I would like to convert and upload the Panchatantra but the oldest English translation of it that I can find is from 1925 by Arthur W. Ryder. That won't be in the public domain for me in the U.S. and so I could not post it here. But I believe there are other versions (Bidpaï?) of this and I will keep looking.

I must say that I've always loved the look of Sanskrit and would love to be able to read it in that language but that will have to wait for another time for me: http://books.google.com/books?id=-x0...age&q=&f=false
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote