View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #56
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
My main problem with cr3 is that the size of margins is restricted, if 60 exceeded - sets to 8.
Therefore it is not usable with 9.7" 902 where I need margin sizes 130 each.

Therefore, my primary reader for now remains fbreader180.

Margin sizes = 130 is an absolute must, the deal breaker.
On 902, reading with such margins is a million times more comfortable, just like a real book only better. Because the width of the text is optimal, and the size of the text on page is exactly the same as in a real 8" paperback, while wide margins provide additional comfort.
Such comfort cannot be achieved by a smaller screen or by margins of the default fbreader.

Last edited by parkher; 05-21-2011 at 09:36 PM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote