View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:28 PM   #10
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I generally have several books in progress at once. I'm at various stages reading various technical books, and I always seem to have two or three fiction books in progress at once. My 505 has only made this worse, as in addition to books propped open or bookmarked all over my place, I can have multiple books being read on the 505, too. I've always been like this. When I sit down to read A book, I'll read it cover to cover, but when I'm just reading in the gaps between doing other things, I'll read a chapter or two of whatever book is within reach. Which, in the case of my 505, is several thousand books. Hm, this might get bad.
You have just described ME! I used to keep 3 or 4 pbooks in my (rather large) purse at all times, I carry a smaller purse, but many many more ebooks (and a pbook or two). I usually have a few technical books going at once, some journal articles, some school reading, a few novels (fantasy, classic fiction, YA books...) and often some short stories as well. When I sit down I do generally stick with one book, but I am often on the go and will read a bit or this or that while on the bus, waiting in line, etc.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote