View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
That may be the simplest way to do it, and is the only way to add to the built-in
memory. You may find that there is not that much room left in the built-in memory
though.

What I find more practical is to use an SD card to store my books, on my JBL.

While you can access a SD card you place in your JBL, in much the same manner
as was described in the video, there is a better way to do it.

The JBL has a USB 1.1 interface, while most current USB devices use the faster and
more reliable USB 2 interface. A USB2 SD Card Reader/Writer can be had for under $5.
So you can easily add an SD card reader to your computer, if it doesn't already have
one.

With the SD card being readable in your computer, you have no real need for the
cable. Once the SD card is accessed by the computer you have all the computer's
file handling functions available to setup your files on your JBL. It is easy to create
the folders and transfer (Drag&Drop) your files into what you want. Then you have
an SD card book library you can insert into your JBL. As time goes by you can update
and maintain the SD library on your computer quite easily.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote