View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
Unfortunately when I tried to report a bug I discovered that you require me to have a google account for that. I want not to have one.
I don't require it. Google requires it. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't have to create one.

Quote:
So instead I'm going to report bugs here.
If it's because you choose not to create a Google Account, then that's fine. Just create a new thread for each problem then.

Quote:
Sigil on my WinXP laptop has started displaying WYSIWYG oddly, and the CSS header is breaking. I've restarted Sigil (but not the laptop) and the problem presists. It happens for any epub file, not just the one I was editing when the problem started. When I switch to code view I see the header like so:...
To tell you the truth, I don't understand what your issue really is. You see large images and text. How is this connected to Sigil's CSS header? Or to put it in other words, why do you think it is?

Please provide more information. Start from the beginning, and explain everything in detail.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote