View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #42
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidavale View Post
While some may be critical of mgmueller for his extensive collection, I am all for it, as he gives a very uncommon perspective. I'm glad he has chosen to share all these information as well - to me, his actions are comparable to wealthy benefactors from the past who've released their art collection to the public.

I've composed a "comparison matrix" for Mgmueller the Great's comments so far, to better present all this overwhelming amount of data. This will be updated accordingly.
I'm just a little jealous I can't have them all , I'm up to three which is a good start. I'm thinking a fourth may come into play when Plastic Logic releases or when the first color one comes out.

Nice comparison matrix. This is definitely something I like to see, its hard to get a feel for which devices are better than others because most people only have one device so you have to go off of multiple perspectives, this is great because you get to have one person compare them all to see what the pluses and minuses are on a first hand perspective. Great thread
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote