View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Just out of curiosity. What made you choose this guy's list over some of the other 'must read' or 'best' lists out there.

I was thinking something like this might be fun (did the AFI 100 film list a few years back), but looking at this list it seems like a lot of authors have 3 or 4 or more books on the list while other noted authors have no representation at all. With all the great stuff out there it just seems weird to me that any given author has more than one, two max, books on the list since it only has 1001 slots. So I'm not sure this would be the list for me. Are there other lists you considered before starting this one?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote