Thread: Glo Fonts
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:07 AM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post
That is not necessary, with 'replace all', the </span> that are not neaded disappear automaticly.
Minor nit with your comment. You need to make sure that in Preferences => Clean Source, that Automatically Clean and Format HTML... has Replace in all Files checked to have the removal of the matching </span> tags automated on the fly. Drove me up the wall when I switched to Sigil 6.1 64 bit and I started needing to save the file to get the auto clean happening. Finally noticed that the check mark on Replace in all files had disappeared. A bit hard to tell since 6.1 was the buggiest version of Sigil I'd used with the @#$%^& cursor jumping all over the document.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote