View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraylocus View Post
Reverse mode, or Night mode is a configuration option CoolReader, in which the background is black and white lettering.
It can be reached within the Advanced menu, settings, by checking the inverted screen.

In this picture, you see the effect.
The Firefly is the right and the Cybook Odisey HD Frontligth the left.

I do not have a new picture, but with the new 1.8 firmware 20130114 the contrasts is much better.
But if the font is bold only see a black spot.
With the normal source is perfect, but now the background is black and white source.
In normal mode, without activating investment in CoolReader screen, sources now displayed more black.

a greeting

btw, its been 24 years since I've read Foucault's Pendulum. Thanks for reminding me of that book, I'm getting it in ebook format ASAP.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote