View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #499
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I found another way to it. Instead of using the "PDF (Google books)" link, I used the "All files" link and downloaded the pdf from the internet archive.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't really care about "strictly legal". As long as noone gets hurt financially by it, I don't care about copyright laws, strictly or loosely speaking. It's not as though she loses a sale today, is it?
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote