View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #35026
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Not good. I hope they pass.
Thanks. All it took was a good cup of tea... or perhaps I should say, a cup of good tea!

Quote:
My brother is here for the weekend. He is in the middle of a divorce so not so much fun.
Having been through a few of them myself, let me assure him that they too shall pass. As Robin Williams says; "Divorce is a woman's way to cut off a man's testicles through his wallet." After my second divorce, I reach a point where, when I'd meet a new woman I was interested in, I'd just hand her the keys to my house and my car to save myself court costs...

As Fbone just posted in the joke thread:
Mr Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce Court Judge said,
"And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week"
"That's very fair, your Honor," the husband said. "And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself."

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote