View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I just have a query about the light on the paperwhite.

Does the light on the paperwhite actually turn off? I've turned it down to the lowest setting (none of the bars highlighted). I've just turned all the lights off in my bedroom to do the bedroom test and it was already lit. I could make out the text and only turned it up to 3 and I could see really well. I'm not bothered if this is not what its supposed to be doing as I'm fine with it like that. I'm just curious. When anyone else has their light tuned off in the dark does it still look slightly lit?
You cannot turn the light off completely, no. It's always on even on the lowest setting.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote