View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
By verified the files have been copied, I assume you mean you have looked at the file system on the device and checked they are there. Correct?

Does the device doe anything when you disconnect? I don't know you device, but I assume it puts a processing screen up when you disconnect and there are new books (like my Touch). Does this happen?

What about when you connect the next time? Are the files still there?

Is calibre able to read the device to show what is on it?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote