View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #53
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Thanks JLC! Karma to you, too!

I have to laugh because both you and jackie_w seem to have gone immediately to the Execute SQL tab, where this task was easy as can be, while I spent hours and hours messing with the "Create Trigger" tool, which, from its name, would seem to be the best way to create a trigger -- not!

In any event, I am so very pleased to have learned a few things about SQLite databases and creating triggers. Happy Day!
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote