View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #34
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
It is really hard to take anyone seriously who used words like "butthurt". What happens is that people flip out over any mention of Rowling or Harry Potter and come in foaming at the mouth. The thread would have been so easy to ignore.

I've read the books, and seen the movies. I don't think they are the best books that I have ever read, but she has done more to get kids reading than perhaps anyone alive today.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote