View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The numbers were always present with the long press. However, they never showed on the keyboard. I believe the puncutation symbols were also present if one did the long press on other keys.

None of them showed prior to the Keyboard App upgrade.
I thought that too till I googled Kindle Fire Keyboard and saw I was wrong at least what it was suspose to look like. I wish I kept a list of apps I had installed so I could figure out if one of them was the cause of my Keyboard issues.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote