View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Onyx M92 - Excitement and questions

First I have to say that so far I am very pleased with the performance of the reader. It pretty much does what it is supposed to do and actually is above my expections.

As there does not seem to be a manual available(why not?) that could probably answer my questions, I try it here:

I could not find a search function for the books on the device. Not there or am I too clumsy to find it?

I like the SCRIBBLES, but I could not find an option to rename the "scribble1, scribble2" etc. - as is possible with NOTES.

"Last opened books" works only with PDFs, not EPUBs.

Home button opens a menue, but does not take you back to the home screen.

Probably there is a way to change the function of the various buttons.

Any information would be much appreciated.
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote