View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by katia View Post
I also tried using calibre with the tools package and I can't open my kindle book. I followed the steps, added the new plugins, and clicked on apply, but I keep getting "Conversion Error". I tried to customize the plugins, but the window said that it didn't need customization. Even after I restarted calibre and imported the ebook, it still got an error window. Did I miss something?
You probably did miss something, but the rules on this forum are clear and unambiguous. We can not provide specific instructions for DRM removal. Full stop. You will need to post a query where you got the original files and get help from there.
That being said, this does work and is straightforward once you get the pieces sorted, so have confidence and you'll get there.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote