View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
Thank you, it also works with iLiad V1.
What happens if I have to dictionaries on the iLiad?
Well, I believe you can load as many dictionaries as you want. I'll be having an unabridged (probably Chambers if I listen to HarryT), an English-French, a French-English, and probably if they've got them some "specialty" dictionaries (Literature, Art, Philosophy, History).

Quote:
How does it recognize that a mobiPocket file is a dictionary?
Well, in my universe, the answer to any question I don't have a answer to is "Magic". No, I don't believe in magic either, so I'll just have to assume that there is some kind of checker and index built somewhere in the .prc file format that lets it know it's a dictionary. Hopefully someone like Adam B. will be along in a moment to laugh at my stupid naivety and filibuster and offer an actual, real, proper answer.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote