View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #27
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersten View Post
Einstein didn't want to use a Kindle as a knife stab shield, incorrectly wired solar charger aka fire hazard, very fragile hand strap or a WiFi access point if WW3 destroyed the world and I'm sure other usages I didn't see.

Whilst most of Vugtitan's ideas have been a tad bizarre and impractical, the hand strap one does have some merit but his specific idea of how to implement it could be significantly improved. Like his current idea of using an elasticated band of some kind to hook around diagonally opposing corners of the Kindle. Using a case that does that for you already would be significantly more secure and you could carefully sew on a large handstrap to the back of the case without damaging the Kindle.
Fact is many people lives have been saved by watches,diaries,books,medals,coins and medallions which have saved them from a bullet or being stabbed.

Why do you mercilessly attack me? Who are you working for?

Have you not an ounce of decency?

Wherever I go there you are.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote