View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 08:25 PM   #12
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I have all three Paperwhites, a Kindle Voyage, a Nook Glowlight Plus and a Kobo Aura. I've had 2 other models of the Kobo in the past as well and I had the 4th generation Kindle, which I think is what you said you have.

I can't really recommend the Nook because it's capacative button is always throwing me back to the home screen when I accidentally touch it. Also the dictionary is displayed in grayed out faded text that's difficult to read. Other than that it's a pretty nice device.

The rest, Kindles and Kobos with front lights are all so improved over the Kindle 4 or any other non-lit device that the differences between them are trivial. Pick a Kobo that you like or a Kindle that you like and you'll be happy with your choice.

I prefer Kindles but I could be happy with a Kobo as my only reader. My suggestion is just to pick one on impulse. It'll be the right choice.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote