View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #15
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
See Amazon e-books and how they are not available now; the ones before the Kindle that is - the Kindles ones are still available for now, until Bezos decides to do something else of course.

DRM-ed ebooks are disposables - unless you can convert to drm-free - and you kid yourself if you believe differently.
Well, I do not buy DRM books since I do not read books directly but can wait 5 year to read a book I have bought. But people here have argued that big companies like Mobipocket will not stop selling Ebooks so in this case we still have the problem with books disappearing.

It is to much trouble to convert a book do a drm free book so I use other alternatives...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote