View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:59 AM   #53
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
more likely, you have a newer software version that the one that is distributed for installation in the prs650 firmware, so yours works, but the older one does not. but I am not fussed enough to want to reinstall & check version numbers etc. ( another possible is that the old software will work if you've previously connected OK but not if you are new user, with no account created ? )

its not my PC - i googled the exact error message about "firewalls" & lots of other people get it also- the error message detail is in- post#2 of this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...light=firewall

PS adobe says that I must update my passrod- won't let me log into their suite until I do, but as my PC & device authoriastions still work I shall leave it as is
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote