View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Big devices - anything new?

hi guys,
after a long career, I fear my Kindle DX needs to be replaced (the usb connection is always more erratic...)
but after this long time with a marvelous 9.7'' screen, I dont want to even try smaller ebooks.
Looking into the "ebook reader matrix" though, I noticed that it says no large devices were released after 2011. I'm surprised ... is it true - or the matrix is not up to date???
What possibilities are out there for large e-ink devices?

thanks!
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote