View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Nebel, Frederick: Six Deadly Dames. v1, 05 Sept 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/19484/Six_Deadly_Dames

__________________________________________________ __

Wow!

With a title like this, Six Deadly Dames, and with these words on the cover, "Half a dozen "Black Mask" murder mysteries, written with the hard boiled action of Hammett, Chandler, and James M. Cain," you know this has got to be one incredible read.

So, you have a choice:

(1) You can sit in the corner and knit, safe in the knowledge that your world will be here tomorrow.

(2) You can sit in the middle of a darkened room and cogitate to your heart's content over the nuances of Saussurian Linguistics and the deeper, troublesome meaning of Signified and Signifier.

(3) You can read about murder, mayhem, gats, guns, gams, and six deadly dames all in a wild, crazy mix of midnight noir.

Can you guess my choice?

I hope you enjoy this.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote