View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A

I may have spotted the action that causes this:
Adding a book with a Tag of the opposite case:
Original Tag in use: Science Fiction
New Book tag: science fiction

Current Tag of books affected: science fiction

What happened today that got me thinking (they don't have the right Icon for this I usuall scratch the other end )

I had searched on a Author. I noticed the one entry was missing the word 'The' in the series (X Y Z) name. I also noticed that the other books had the series as 'THe X Y Z'
I added 'The ' to the first book. Presto the others now read correctly . (Note: The Modified timestamp did NOT get changed here)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote