Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #217
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Thanks. I got the screens laid out like I want them, but I just wanted to change the order of the 3 screens without moving everything on them. That's the part I can't figure out. I'm using the default launcher for the Nexus 7... maybe it can't be done. Also, is there a way to set which page it goes to first?
I don't use the default launcher, I use Nova. Try to do a "zoom out" gesture (pinching outwards) on the home screen to see if you get all the screens at once. If so, you can then move them around. At least that's how it works on Nova and I believe also in Apex launcher.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote