View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #50
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
I'm up for a dozen (or however many are still available) of DXs if the screens are intact. Considering only 18 are said to have good screens I wouldn't go over $700 before shipping on that auction.

Since we don't know how many of the Touch/K3 models have broken screens, I'd say $15 a pop is a fair gamble on these. If the shipped (to me) price is kept under $25 per unit, I will take 4 of each, again, conditional on the screens being flawless.
I am willing to go higher than that for my max bid. It would suck to bid what is a "fair" price and have somebody else get the batch for $1 more than your bid.

I prefer to bid high and hope for a lower price. If it ends up costing more than you want (after dividing the price plus shipping to me by the number of good units), people have to decide what they want at that time.

For now, let's hope for the best. I like to snipe at the last minute with bid a bit higher than I really want to pay, to avoid getting sucked into a "feeding frenzy" (bidding war) at the last moment. Getting a "not so awesome price" is better than missing an otherwise reasonable price. Let the current high bidder get complacent...

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-23-2012 at 05:48 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote