View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #72
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by POPEYEPOP View Post
Hi,This derigistering and registering has got me worried,I just bought a s/h, K-Keyboard from ebay and the seller left 267 titles on the device.
i checked cost of the first 20 and it came to 95 quid,so what do I do ? leave of putting it in my name till I have read all the titles that interest me or take a chance that I may lose the lot.I have an amazon uk account.cheers
The seller was breaking copyright law by leaving the titles on the device (and you are breaking copyright law by reading them). You should do a factory reset of the Kindle and delete them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote