Thread: Timothy Zahn
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Which of his series do you think is his best? I really like Timothy Zahn's work.
I loved his Star Wars books (and can't wait for Star Wars: Scoundrels in December!) but haven't read anything else by him. I will be interested in the answers you get here.

EDIT: didnt' realize it was a poll but will still be interested in the results as I've always meant to read some of his other work.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote