View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #26
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestjeter View Post
Have you ever used a Kindle? I have two and, although the Sony double tap is certainly a faster way, use the D-pad of the Kindle to get to the word you want to look up it's not cumbersome. It's just not faster as Sony, but it is still very quickly and easy. I can't complain about, even when it's about the large screen of the Kindle DX.

None of you have said here that looking up a word in the Kindle in cumbersome has one, so their opinions are just guessing.

And I don't know if you live inside the USA, but the Kindle library lending is just announced, directly from Amazon, to be available later this year.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/r...x1MRWHJW9RLUZE
I have/had a Gen3. It has dictionary lookup. Through D-Pad.
I was really, really glad, when I got it (still much faster than looking up a p-dictionary), but even before I ever tried the dictionary on a pocketbook or sony, I sometimes would just think, "wait, this word is right in the middle of the page (thus most work to navigate to), is it really that important, or maybe I just skip this one?"

I see, that you only have Kindles. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure, it's a pleasure, but did you actually ever even try a different reader?

Last edited by vishcompany; 08-15-2011 at 10:44 AM.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote