View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 07:07 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Oh, I'm quite comfortable doing that sort of diddling. Thanks for the pointer.

But my main concern is that I didn't do any sort of similar manual tampering to cause corruption of any kind. This is a fairly new/clean install of Calibre 5.3 with no 3rd-party plugins installed. I just configured an external app to open EPUBs through the usual Calibre Open With configuration interface. *shrug* But a fixed bug is a fixed bug, I guess.

Can confirm that a manual cleanup of the windows_open_with.json file got me back in business, though, thanks.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote