View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:53 AM   #74
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Even better, just have the default ALL html files, since that's what I need 99% of the time and I suspect most users are also making global changes.
Once you set the plugin to run on all (html) files (or only the current file), it will remember that setting for all future sessions. There's no need have to worry about it any more (unless you want to). Surely that's about as "default" as it gets, no?

In short: unless something has drastically changed in the Editor plugin api since I've last visited this plugin, the "All html files"/"Current html file" setting is a toggle that persists across plugin sessions.

Someone please inform me if this is not still the case.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-12-2017 at 10:55 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote